This topic provides instructions on how to edit reports in a group or sub-group.
- You have understood the components of the Report view. For more information, see Report View.
- You have understood the components of the Build a Report view. For more information, see Build Report View.
Perform the following steps to edit reports in a group or sub-group from the Report List panel:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- Click Reports.
The Report view is displayed.
- In the Report List panel, do one of the following:
- Modify the text and add more rules to the report (if required).
- Click Save.
A confirmation message that the report is saved successfully is displayed.
Previous Topic:Duplicate a Report
Next Topic:Export a Report
You are hereTable of Contents > Working with Reports in the Reporting Module > Define Report Groups and Reports > Edit a Report