This topic describes how to view a summary of alerts. You can see a consolidated view of alerts generated in a specified time range.
To view a summary of alerts:
In the Security Analytics menu, select Alerts > Summary.
If there is a default ESA service, the Summary view is displayed with the information for that service.
If no default service has been selected, the Select an ESA Service dialog is displayed.
- In the Select an ESA Service dialog, select a service and click Select.
The Summary view is displayed.
- To choose a new service to view:
- To choose the timeframe of the summary, open the Time Range drop-down menu and select a time range.
The Start Time and End Time fields reflect the new range.
- To choose the timeline, open the Unit drop-down menu and select a unit of time.
- To refresh the information in the Summary view, click .
- To view alerts in a list, click .
- In the list view, you can see more details about each alert.
- Date-- date the alert was generated.
- Name--name of the alert.
- Alert ID-- unique ID for each alert.
- Severity-- severity of the alert. (low, medium, or high).
- # of Events-- the number of events associated with the alert.
For more information, see Alerts Summary View.