This topic provides instructions on how to add the Workbench service as a data source to Reporting Engine to generate reports for the data restored onto the Archiver.
Ensure that you have:
- Installed the Workbench service on the Archiver host.
- Added a collection on the Workbench service.
Perform the following steps to add the Workbench service as a data source to Reporting Engine:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
- In the Services panel, select a Reporting Engine service.
- In the Actions column, select View > Config.
- Select the Sources tab.
- Click and select Available Services.
The Available Services dialog is displayed.
- Select the Workbench service and click OK.
If the Workbench service is using a Trust Model, the Service Information dialog for the selected service is displayed with the username and password fields required. If the service is not using a Trust Model, these fields will be optional.
- Type the username and password for admin credentials for the service.
- Click OK.
The Add Collection dialog is displayed.
- Select a collection from the drop-down list and click OK.
The Workbench service is now added as a data source to the Reporting Engine and is listed in the NWDB Data Sources list.
Note: This procedure has to be performed for each collection.