This topic provides instructions on how to add Archiver as a data source to Reporting Engine to generate reports for the data collected by Archiver.
Ensure that you have:
- Installed the Security Analytics Archiver host in your network environment.
- Installed and configured Log decoder in your network environment.
- Verified that Reporting Engine and Archiver services are active.
To associate an Archiver data source with Reporting Engine:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
- In the Services panel, select a Reporting Engine service.
- In the Actions column, select View > Config.
- Select the Sources tab.
- Click and select Available Services.
The Available Services dialog is displayed.
- Select the Archiver that you want to add as data source to the Reporting Engine and click OK.
- In the Service Information dialog, type the username and password for the Archiver.
- Click OK.
The selected Archiver is listed in the NWDB Data Sources category.
You can now create reports on the data collected by Archiver.
Configure alerts for archive storage.