This topic explains the additional procedures an administrator could choose to follow which are not essential for the configuration of the Decoder or Log Decoder.
This section can be used to find additional information about Decoders and Log Decoders in Security Analytics.
- Configure Feeds and Parsers
- Configure 10G Capability
- Configure Syslog Forwarding to Destination
- Create Custom Meta Keys Using Custom Feed
- Configure Parser Mappings
- Fix Rules with Deprecated Syntax
- Enable or Disable Lua and Flex Parsing Systems
- Map IP Address to Service Type
- Upload Log File to a Log Decoder
- Upload Packet Capture File
- Verify Decoder System Information
- Configure a Log Decoder to Accept Protobuf