The Health & Wellness module of Security Analytics provides an ability to:
- View the current health of all the hosts, services running on the hosts, and various aspects of the hosts’ health.
- Monitor the hosts and services in your network environment.
- View details of various event sources configured with Security Analytics.
- View system stats for the selected hosts by filtering the views as required.
In addition, you can configure Archiver monitoring and Warehouse Connector monitoring, use the procedures on monitoring host statistics, and work with system logs to monitor Security Analytics.
Note: All users have permission to view the entire Health and Wellness interface by default. The Administrator and the Operator roles are the only roles that can manage the the Policies view by default. Please refer to the Role Permissions topic in the Security User Management Guide for a complete list of the default permissions for the Security Analytics Interface.
The figure displays the Health & Wellness module of the Security Analytics user interface and various sections in the Health & Wellness module.
For more details about monitoring Security Analytics health and wellness, see:
- Best Practices
- Display System and Service Logs
- Maintain Queries Using URL Integration
- Manage Policies
- Monitor Alarms
- Monitor Event Sources
- Monitor Health and Wellness Using SNMP Alerts
- Monitor Hosts and Services
- Monitor Service Statistics
- Monitor System Statistics
- Troubleshooting Health & Wellness