The Event Stream Analysis Details view provides information for ESA. The following figure depicts the Event Stream Analysis Details view.
For the related procedure, see Monitor Service Details.
This section displays the current generic statistics and Rule information for the service. It consists of Rules, Monitor, and Java Virtual Machine (JVM) tabs that show Event Stream Analysis rules and additional statistics.
Displays the following generic statistical information for the Event Stream Analysis service:
- Average number of bytes received per event message field.
- Average number of bytes received per event message.
- Total number of bytes of bytes received.
- Total number of fields received.
- Number of rules deployed on the ESA Service. The Sum of Enabled rules and Disabled rules should equal to Deployed
- Total number of events matched to all rules on the ESA service.
- Total number of events analyzed by the ESA Service since the last service start.
- Total number of alerts fired based on all the rules on the ESA service.
- Total dropped as late.
- Total fed on time.
- Total exit early.
- Seconds between feeds.
- Time span in window.
- Total events in window.
- Percent window consumed.
- Total source work units.
- Total bus dropped by payload.
- Total bus dropped events.
- Total bus dropped by fields.
- Total number of alerts sent to the message bus.
- Total number of bus events.
- Total number of Bus work units.
- Total endpoints detected.
- Total lost endpoints.
- Total failed client count.
- Total successful client count.
- Total successful server count.
- Minutes since last success.
- Number of times proxy was requested and granted.
- Total successful requests.
- Number of times proxy was requested and not granted.
- Total unsuccessful requests.