You can search for hosts from a list of hosts in the Administration Hosts view. The Hosts view enables you quickly filter the list of hosts by Name and Host. It is possible to have numerous Security Analytics hosts in use for various purposes. Instead of scrolling through the host list, you can quickly filter the host list to locate the hosts that you want to administer.
In the Administration Services view, you can search for a service and quickly find the host that runs that service.
Search for a Host
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Hosts.
- In the Hosts panel toolbar, type a host Name or Hostname in the Filter field.
The Hosts panel lists the hosts that match the names entered in the Filter field.
Find the Host that Runs a Service
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
- In the Services view, select a service. The associated host is listed in the Host column for that service.
- To administer the host in the Hosts view, click the link in the Host column for that service. The host associated with the selected service is displayed in the Hosts view.