The Show Network Port Status task in the Host Task List gives you the status of all configured ports on the host.
Display the Network Port Status
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration >Services.
- In the Services grid, select a service and > View> System.
The System view for the selected service is displayed.
- In the Services System view toolbar, click Host Tasks.
- In the Host Task List, click Show Network Port Status.
The task is displayed in the Task field, and information about the task is displayed in the Info area.
- To execute the task, click Run.
The status for each port on the host is displayed in the Output area.
Previous Topic:Set Syslog Forwarding
Next Topic:Show Serial Number
You are hereTable of Contents > Host Procedures from the Task List Dialog > Show Network Port Status