|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Identity Governance and Lifecycle (G&L)|
RSA Version/Condition: 7.0.1 P01
|Issue||While trying to make a transition type as conditional in the workflow, the comparison field will not list the operands or let you type the operand manually. |
1. Login to UI console.
2. Navigate to Requests -> Workflows -> Approval tab -> Pick any of the workflow (I am using the "Asset Technical Owner Approval" workflow below)
3. Add Send Email node to the supervisor approval node
4. Add Transition as shown below
5. Make the type as "Conditional" click on Change button and click on '+' to add condition.
6. Select left and right operand and try to click on drop down for comparison field.
You will be seeing that the comparison field doesn't list out any operand and will also not let you to enter an operand.
NOTE: Sometimes if you refresh the screen you will be getting the drop-down to pick the operand but you will not be able to close the tab after updating the fields. Clicking on OK button will not close the window, hence you need to click on cancel which will not update the condition for the transition node.
|Cause||The wrong popup window was being used so the values were being reset incorrectly.|
|Resolution||Upgrading to Version 7.01 Patch 02 will fix this issue.|