|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Identity Governance and Lifecycle|
RSA Product/Service Type: Enterprise Software
|Issue||When trying to download upgrade files for the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle product, some or all of the products purchased are not visible under Additional Downloads.|
|Cause||This will happen if products purchased or licensed have not been registered under the correct account.|
- Navigate to the Additional Downloads area of RSA Link for RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle:
- You should be presented with a list of products. If something is missing, register the product using the Register New Product button at the top of the product menu.
- Select the product from the drop down list.
- For Entitlement Type select Serial Number.
- Enter the serial number and click Submit.
- If you do not know the serial number, from the main RSA Link page, click on My RSA:
- Choose the My Products tab for a list of products and serial numbers:
If you are still having issues seeing a registered product, please contact RSA Support.
- Go back to step 1 to register the new product.