|Resolution||To download patches for Authentication Manager 8.0, 8.1 or 8.2, follow the steps below.|
- Log in to RSA Link and navigate to the page.
- Hover over Downloads > RSA Authentication Manager and then click on View All Versions or select the version installed in your deployment.
- If you chose View All Versions, click on the Downloads link for the appropriate version underneath the RSA Authentication Manager Server section.
If you navigated from Downloads > Authentication Manager and selected a specific version (e.g. RSA Authentication Manager 8.2) then you will be directed to the RSA Authentication Manager version downloads space and can proceed directly to the next step.
- From the Downloads page for the product version, click on the link for the patch in question.
Note that patches for Authentication Manager are cumulative. This means that if, for example, the deployment in question is running RSA Authentication Manager 8.2 without any patches, you can install patch 5 without having to first install patch 4.
- Click the links to download the patch, the readme and/or the associated checksum file.
- You will be prompted to download the patch with or without the Download Manager.
If you are unsure of any of the steps above or experience any issues, contact RSA Support and quote this article number for further assistance.
- The download will now begin automatically.