|Resolution||To download patches for Authentication Manager 8.0, 8.1 or 8.2, follow the steps below:|
- Click on the link to go to the page.
- Hover over Downloads > RSA Authentication Manager.
- Click on View All Versions. or select the version installed in your deployment.
- If you chose View All Versions, for the version of Authentication Manager required, click on the Downloads link. Here, downloads for Authentication Manager 8.2 is selected.
- If you navigated from Downloads > Authentication Manager and selected a specific version (let's say 8.2), you will be directly in the Authentication Manager version product space.
- From the Downloads page within the product space, click on the link for the patch in question. Note that patches for Authentication Manager are cumulative, so for example if the deployment in question is running Authentication Manager 8.2 without any patches, you can install patch 3 without having to install patch 2.
- Click the links to download the patch, the readme and the checksum files.
- You will be prompted to download the patch with or without the Download Manager.
- The download will begin automatically.