This on-demand learning details the concepts and connector construction to configure HFED applications in RSA SecurID Access.
This on-demand learning presentation discusses configurations for RSA SecurID Access HTTP Federation (HFED) connectors that in turn configure HFED Applications.
From a WebEx presentation presented by RSA Partner Engineering, the details of the HFED connector parameters are discussed as well as suggestions for troubleshooting connection problems.
RSA SecurID Access administrators and systems engineers who would like to know more about HTTP Federated proxy (HFED) application configuration
Students should have familiarity with the basic function of HTTP Federation communication and a general understanding of the RSA SecurID Access product.
The following RSA University on-demand learning courses are recommended:
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Know how to configure an HFED application through the RSA SecurID Access Administration Console
- Understand the terminology involved with HFED connectors
- Know what information is required for configuring an HFED application
- Know what tools can be used to troubleshoot HFED connectors
- HTTP Federation (HFED) Terminology
- Basic HFED concepts and usage
- Configuring an HFED connector and application
- Using Reverse Proxy Rewrite Rules
- Overview of common trouble scenarios and remedies
- Overview of troubleshooting tools