This on-demand learning details the concepts and connector construction to configure SAML applications in RSA SecurID Access
This on-demand learning presentation explains how to configure an RSA SecurID Access SAML connector that in turn is the configuration for a SAML Application.
From a WebEx presentation presented by RSA Partner Engineering, the details of the SAML parameters are discussed as well as how they are used in Service-provider/Identity-provider communication.
RSA SecurID Access administrators and systems engineers who would like to know more about SAML application configuration
Students should have familiarity with the SAML protocol and a general understanding of the RSA SecurID Access product.
The following RSA University on-demand learning courses are recommended:
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Know how to configure a SAML application from a Template as well as through the Application Catalog
- Know what information is required from the Service Provider for configuring a SAML application
- Understand the value of using SAML Metadata
- Know what tools can be used to troubleshoot SAML communications
- SAML Protocol Terminology
- Service-provider (SP) Initiated Workflow
- Identity-provider (IdP) Initiated Workflow
- Information required from a Service-provider
- Information supplied to a Service-provider
- Overview of helpful troubleshooting tools
- Configuring an application from a Template
- Configuring an application from the Application Catalog
- Working with SAML Metadata