|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce/3DSecure|
RSA Version/Condition: 17.5 to 18.5
Product Name: Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce/3DSecure
|Issue||How to provide Back office Super Admin access and password reset for the user.|
Customer Service is no longer directly making changes to any AAeCOM BackOffice user account requests.
Our SaaS Operations team will now process only requests to create or reset Super Administrator level accounts.
|Cause||These changes were to meet PCI compliance mandates.|
|Resolution||As per the new procedure,only SaaS Ops can create Super Admin access.|
1. Ask the customer to provide the URL and also below details for new user :
Valid customer SMS/Text capable phone OR Valid customer email address:
Customer requires to be notified on SMS/Text source number: Y/N
2. Make sure that customer is requesting access and password reset only for Super Admin,other than Super Admin SaaS team will not create any other access instead they need to contact their respective Super Admin's.
3. Open Saas case for access and provide all the above details (Step 1).
4. If it is password reset,get user Id and provide to saas team.
5. SaaS team will create access or do password reset and share the details directly with customer.
6. Confirm with the customer if he/she is able to login.