000034658 - How to add other users to your account in RSA Link

Document created by RSA Customer Support Employee on Jan 10, 2017Last modified by RSA Customer Support Employee on Apr 21, 2017
Version 4Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Article Content

Article Number000034658
Applies ToRSA Customers with Active Maintenance Contracts
TasksThis article provides instructions on how RSA customers that are administrators for their account can use the self-service method within the My RSA (aka Case Management) portal to add other users to their account in order to give them access to support cases as well as product and entitlement information.
ResolutionTo add other users to your account, follow the steps below.
  1. Navigate to RSA Link (https://support.rsa.com) and click on My RSA in the main menu.
    User-added image

2. Within the My RSA interface, click on the My Team option in the main menu.
    User-added image

3. Under the My Accounts section, click on the Site Name that you wish to manage.
    User-added image

4. Click on the Add New Contact link.
    User-added image

5. Enter the user's information, indicate whether or not they should be an account administrator (which allows the ability to add/remove other users to the account), check the acknowledgement box, and finally click the Submit button.
    User-added image

After performing the steps above, the user will receive an email with instructions for setting up their user account.  They will then have access to the same products, entitlements, and cases for the account within the My RSA interface.

If you are unsure of any of the steps above or experience any issues, contact RSA Customer Support and quote this article number for further assistance.

Attachments

Outcomes