RSA announces general availability of RSA Archer Release 6.2 Patch 1. This release represents general availability for Release 6.2, which was introduced as a Directed Availability release on December 20, 2016.
RSA Archer Platform running on all supported Operating System (OS) platforms.
RSA announces general availability of RSA Archer Release 6.2 Patch 1, which includes a number of enhancements and fixes.
Release 6.2 Patch 1 enhancements include:
- Advanced Workflow performance improvements
- Data Feed performance improvements
- Questionnaire Export feature now includes questions in addition to the ID and response fields
- User interface functionality and aesthetics improvements
- Certification and availability of the RSA Archer Assessments Mobile app (formerly RSA Archer Mobile) and the RSA Archer Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Mobile app (formerly RSA Archer Business Continuity Management) for iOS 10
With Release 6.2 Patch 1, data feed performance degradation that was identified during testing for Release 6.2 now meets RSA requirements for quality and performance. Therefore, Release 6.2 Patch 1 officially marks general availability for Release 6.2.
For more information on this release, please refer to the 6.2 Patch 1 Release Notes, which also contains a full listing of all enhancements in Release 6.2.
To access the private Archer Customer/Partner Community, you must be a registered member; membership is limited to current Archer customers and partners. Registration is a quick and easy two-step process: register an account on RSA Link at https://community.rsa.com/welcome; then request access to the Archer Customer/Partner Community at https://emcinformation.com/389603/REG/.ashx.
RSA recommends that customers running RSA Archer Release 5.5, 6.0, 6.1, or 6.2 apply this latest update. Please note that all releases are cumulative.
To upgrade to RSA Archer Release 6.2 Patch 1, please note the following:
- For upgrades from RSA Archer Release 6.0 or earlier:
- This requires a new license key that is specific to your environment.
- To obtain a new RSA Archer Release 6.2 license key, please follow these instructions: https://community.rsa.com/docs/DOC-43293
- Upgrades from RSA Archer Release 6.1 do NOT require a new license key. Download the Release 6.2 Patch 1 installer on RSA Link.
- DO NOT install the new 6.2 license key to your 5.x environment. Doing so could result in some content becoming unavailable.
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the Release 6.2 subspace on RSA Link.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support (EOPS) policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.