Based on feedback from RSA customers, the following improvements have been made to the RSA Download Central (DLC) customer authentication process.
- The need to input the Product Serial Number in order to grant customer access to the software download has been eliminated.
- Authentication has been implemented based on Email Address only, authenticating the Customer Contact with a specific Site location.
- Based on successful authentication, the Customer Contact is now presented with all products that are registered to that Site location.
- The Customer Contact can choose any of the registered RSA products and/or licenses to download.
The improvements below have also been made to the user interface connected with downloading the software and licenses.
- Users may now choose their location from a pull down specifically allowing the view of all locations.
- Users may now sort their registered products based on Product Name, Order Date, Serial Number, Sales Order Number, and Purchase Date.
- After choosing the specific site, the default view will be sorted by the Latest Order Date.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will these improvements take place?
The improvements will be deployed on February 11, 2017, with a full roll out on February 13th.
- Will there be any downtime during the update?
Yes, there will be an estimated 3-4 hours of downtime on Saturday, February 11, from 8:00am to 2:00pm EST. During this work, the RSA Download Central website will be temporarily unavailable.
- Will customers be able to access their product downloads during this time?
Yes, the Additional Downloads option (previously known as Version Upgrades) on RSA Link will still be functional, as it bypasses the section of RSA Download Central that will be undergoing maintenance. The other downloads that reside directly on RSA Link (e.g. service packs, patches, etc.) will also remain accessible during this time.
- Where can I go with any additional questions or concerns?
If you have any further questions or concerns regarding this update and/or its associated downtime, please How to contact RSA Customer Support for further assistance
2 people found this helpful