This on-demand lab provides instruction on the integration of RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle (IGL) with RSA Authentication Manager to collect user and RSA SecurID authenticator data.
Integration of RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle (IGL) with RSA Authentication Manager allows user and authenticator ("token") accounts to be collected, reviewed and reported within RSA IGL.
This on-demand lab describes the steps to establish a connection between the two systems and provides guidance in a practice environment to implement the integration, and collect user, group, administrator entitlement, and authenticator data.
RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle or RSA Authentication Manager system administrators who wish to integrate these systems to help manage users and RSA SecurID tokens.
On-Demand Lab (self-paced eLearning with Lab)
Note: RSA University’s on-demand lab environment is provided for 10 hours of overall practice time over a 14-day period.
Accessing the Lab Environment
Lab exercises are performed in the RSA University virtual lab environment. The downloadable Lab Guide provides detailed instructions on access the environment. For more information please view the document Access RSA University Virtual Labs – available on the RSA University site: RSA University Content
Students should have completed the following training (or have equivalent knowledge) prior to taking this training:
Completion of RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Administration training or equivalent product experience.
Experience or training with RSA Authentication Manager is recommended.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Configure and establish a connection to RSA Authentication Manager
- Create a database user account and administrative role
- Install the PostgreSQL driver on RSA IGL
- Configure RSA IGL for collections
- Verify success and operation through certification reviews and reports
- Integration Overview
- Configuration Requirements
- Collectors, Attributes and Tables
- User Account Collector
- Groups Collector
- Administration Entitlement Collector
- Application Role entitled to Accounts
- ODA/RBA Entitlement Collector
- RSA Authentication Manager Configuration
- Enable SSH on AM Server
- Establish Connection to AM Command-line Interface
- Open database connection through AM firewall
- Create a read-only database user
- IGL Configuration
- Postgresql Driver Update
- Import Root Certificate
- Add IGL attributes to Collect AM Objects
- Creating Applications and Collectors
- Create the RSA Authentication Manager Application
- Create the RSA Authentication Manager Token Applications
- Create the RSA Authentication Manager Account Collector
- Create the RSA Authentication Manager Token Account Collector
- Create the RSA Authentication Manager Entitlement Collector
- Governance Reviews. Reports and Experimentation
- Active Directory User Accounts
- HR data