This topic introduces the available service configuration settings for RSA Security Analytics Core services.
RSA Security Analytics Core services include Brokers, Concentrators, Decoders, Log Decoders, Archivers, and the Appliance service. The service configuration parameters listed in these tables constitute all viewable and configurable parameters. Some parameters are configurable in various parts of the Security Analytics user interface and others are viewable or configurable only on the Services Explore view.
- Appliance Service Configuration
- Archiver Service Configuration
- Broker Service Configuration
- Aggregation Configuration Nodes
- Concentrator Service Configuration
- Core Service Logging Configuration
- Core Service-to-Service Configuration
- Core Service System Configuration
- Decoder Service Configuration
- Decoder and Log Decoder Common Configuration
- Log Decoder Service Configuration
- REST Interface Configuration
- Security Analytics Core Service system.roles Modes