Set SNMP in the Host Task List enables or disables the SNMP service on a host. In order for a host to receive SNMP notifications, the SNMP service needs to be enabled. If you are not using SNMP for Security Analytics notifications, it is not necessary to enable the service.
Toggle SNMP Service on the Host
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration >Services.
- In the Services grid, select a service and > View> System.
The System view for the service is displayed.
- In the Services System view toolbar, click Host Tasks.
- In the Host Task List, select setSNMP.
In the Info area, a brief explanation of the task and the task arguments is displayed.
- Do one of the following:
- If you want to disable the service, type enable=0 in the Arguments field.
- If you want to enable the service, type enable=1 in the Arguments field.
- Click Run.
The result is displayed in the Output area.