Ensure that the Reporting Engine service is deployed on Security Analytics.
To add a Reporting Engine:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
- Click > Reporting Engine.
In the Add Service dialog, do the following:
- Enter the host for the Reporting Engine.
Enter the name for the Reporting Engine.
The following illustration is an example to add a Reporting Engine service to a Broker host (for example, 10.31.205.50).
When you add a Reporting Engine service, Security Analytics defaults to the correct REST Port (51113).
- If you want to use a different port other than the default port, type the port number.
- Click Test Connection to check the connection.
You must specify the general parameters, data sources, and output actions.