This topic provides instructions on how to change the lockbox password in Warehouse Connector.
To change the Lockbox password:
- Log on to Security Analytics.
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
- In the Services view, select the added Warehouse Connector service, and > View > Config.
The Services Config view of Warehouse Connector is displayed.
- Click the Lockbox Settings tab.
- In the Change Lockbox Password section, perform the following:
- In the Current Lockbox Password field, enter the current lockbox password.
- In the New Lockbox Password field, enter the new lockbox password.
Note: The lockbox password must be at least eight characters in length and they must contain at least three of the following groups: one uppercase character [A-Z], one lowercase character [a-z], one numeral [0-9], and one special character.
- In the Confirm New Lockbox Password field, enter the new lockbox password to confirm.
- Click Apply.