The Gauges section of the Service Stats view presents statistics in the form of an analog gauge. The properties of each individual gauge are editable; all gauges have an editable title and some have additional editable properties.
Edit Properties of a Gauge
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services
The Administration Services view is displayed.
- Select a service and select View > Stats in the Actions column.
The Service Stats view includes the Gauges section.
- Go to the gauge for which you want to edit properties (for example, Memory Process).
- Click the Properties icon () to display the parameter names and values.
- To highlight the value of the Display Name field, double-click on the value; for example, Memory Process.
Note: Clicking the other two values does nothing because the properties are not editable in the gauge.
Add Stats to the Gauges Section
You can add more gauges by dragging a statistic from the Chart Stats Tray into the Gauges section.