This topic provides instructions on how to view alerts. You must view the alerts based on the date selected and the maximum number of alerts.
Make sure that:
- You have understood the components of the Alert view. For more information, see Alert View.
- You have understood the components of View Alerts Panel. For more information, see View Alerts Panel.
Perform the following steps to view alerts:
- In the Security Analytics menu, click Administration> Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- Click Alerts.
The Alert view is displayed.
- In the Alert toolbar, click View Alerts.
The View Alerts view tab is displayed.
- Select the last number of days from the drop-down list.
- Enter a value for the Max no of alerts.
The alerts list is displayed based on the chosen filter value.
Previous Topic:Disable a Scheduled Alert
Next Topic:View Alerts Schedule
You are hereTable of Contents > Working with Alerts in the Reporting Module > Configure Security Analytics to Generate an Alert > View an Alert List