This topic provides instructions to edit a list.
Make sure that:
- You understand the List view components. For more information, see List View.
- You understand the Build List view components. For more information, see Build List View.
Perform the following steps to edit a list:
- In the Security Analytics menu, click Administration > Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- Click Lists.
The List view is displayed.
- In the List View panel, select a list that you want to edit.
- Do one of the following.
Note: You can only edit one list at a time.
- Modify the required fields and add new values to the list.
- Click Save.
A confirmation message that the list is saved successfully is displayed.
Previous Topic:Duplicate a List
Next Topic:Export a List
You are hereTable of Contents > Working with Lists in the Reporting Module > Define List Groups and Lists > Edit a List