|Resolution||To find the patch downloads of Access Certification Manager (ACM) versions on RSA Link, please follow these steps:|
- Login to RSA Link using the same user name and password used for SecurCare Online. If you did not have a login for SCOL, please register for RSA Link before continuing.
- On the main page, click the icon for RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle, highlighted below.
- Click the Downloads button and select one of the following:
- RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle 7.0.1,
- RSA Via Lifecycle and Governance 7.0,
- RSA Identity Management and Governance 6.9 or
- RSA Identity Management and Governance 6.8.
- Click on Additional Downloads to download the patch files.
- A new tab opens up, showing the list of entitlements linked to your account. The table will include a list of products, serial numbers, contract dates, and links to complete a version upgrade, contract renewal request and contract status.
- From the list of products, choose from the following, depending on the deployment and click the Upgrade link for that row:
- Access Certification Manager for downloading kits for Software Only files.
- Access Fulfillment Express for downloading the AFX files for the patch.
- Click IMG Software Bundle for Software appliance files.
- R%20 Appliance (ACM) or (ACM & AFX) for hardware appliance files. AFX files also found in the (ACM & AFX) option.
- Click Continue as shown:
- The Order Detail page will list the product description for the option you chose. Click the menu icon to the right and choose Product List for the download options.
- The Current tab contains recent patch releases and the Archive tab lists previous patches available for download.
The Current tab will always show the most recent release. In the example below, the most recent patch release is for V7.0 P03. This will be updated when V7.0 P04 is released, and so forth.
To download the patch files for previous versions, click the Archive tab.