|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Product/Service Type: Archer
|Issue||Under the following conditions:|
The following issue occurs:
- Task Management is enabled for the application on the application's General Tab in the application builder
- The Open Tasks / Activities field has ben put on the layout
- The Open Tasks / Activities field has been modified to display the "Attachments" field from the task
- Tasks are created that contain attachments.
- The Attachments field in the Open Tasks / Activities section will display as empty from the record but can be seen when the task is opened.
|Cause||This issue is caused by a known defect. It has been resolved in version 6.3+|
Create the relationship manually and do not use "Task Management" in the application's General tab.
To create the relationship manually:
- Administration ->
- Application Builder ->
- Manage Applications ->
- (your app) ->
- Fields tab ->
- Create a new cross-reference field ->
- Target the "Task Management" application ->
- Include the attachments field in the "Display fields" of the cross-reference field configuration
- Turn off "Lookup" in the new cross-reference field configuration
- Put the cross-reference field on the layout
- Configure the cross-reference field to include the attachments field from the tasks
- Use the created cross-reference field to create task records.