Dear Valued RSA Customer,
RSA is pleased to announce the general availability of RSA Security Analytics 10.6.3.
This service pack includes new and enhanced features along with 74 fixes. The following are the highlights of the release. Please refer to product documentation for further details.
- Live Content Resource Deployment Workflow enhancements to help ensure only applicable content is deployed based on the underlying service.
- Updates for Log Collection supporting Checkpoint Server R77 and R80 as well as Windows 2012 R2.
- Health and Wellness updates including additional stats exposed for memory usage as well as retention and filtering on Core Services.
- ESA enhancements for throttling trial alerts.
- 9 issues with Security
- 1 issue with Platform
- 1 issue with Server
- 1 issue with Host & Appliances
- 6 issues with Log Collector
- 2 issues with Malware Analysis
- 1 issue with Incident Management
- 1 issue with Health and Wellness
- 5 issues with Investigation
- 1 issue with Administration
- 1 issue with Context Hub
- 2 issues with Reporting
- 2 issues with Event Stream Analysis
- 4 issues with Core Services
RSA Security Analytics 10.5.1 or later
RSA Security Analytics 10.6.0 or later
Customers running Security Analytics 10.5.1.x or 10.6.x.x should apply this Service Pack. For customers on earlier versions, please refer to the upgrade documentation for full details of supported upgrade paths.
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA NetWitness Suite page on RSA Link.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.