The following sections provide steps for planning and configuring both your RSA SecurID Access Cloud Authentication Service POC test environment and production environment.
POC Test Environment
You might set up a POC to explore and use the product in a sandbox-type environment before deploying it into a production environment.
- Request a POC test environment from RSA Sales or your partner.
- Follow the instructions in POC Quick Setup Guide.
After you have explored the product in a POC test environment or have placed a sales order, you are ready to set up a production environment. The following steps guide you through getting started with the Cloud Authentication Service.
- After your sales order is processed, RSA provisions your deployment in the US-, EMEA- or ANZ-based Microsoft Azure cloud.
- RSA sends an email to the contact email address for your company with instructions needed to start using the product, including the Cloud Administration Console URL and your inital Super Admin credentials. Note that the contact email address is the email address provided to RSA Sales or the RSA Partner that your company works with.
- Complete the planning process, including determining your deployment, using the Planning Guide and the appropriate Quick Setup Guide:
Consider first setting up a test environment using the POC Quick Setup Guide. Then set up your production environment.