The following sections provide steps for planning and configuring both your POC test environment and production environment.
POC Test Environment
- Request a POC test environment from RSA Sales or your partner.
- Follow the instructions in POC Quick Setup Guide.
The following steps guide you through getting started with the Cloud Authentication Service after you have placed a sales order.
- After your sales order is processed, RSA provisions your deployment in the US- or EMEA-based Microsoft Azure cloud.
- RSA sends an email to the contact email address for your company with instructions need to start using the product, including the Cloud Administration Console URL and your inital Super Admin credentials. Note that the email address was provided to RSA Sales or the RSA Partner that your company works with.
- Complete the planning process, including determining your deployment, using the Planning Guide and the following Quick Setup Guides:
Consider first setting up a test environment using the POC Quick Setup Guide. Then set up your production environment.