The following sections provide steps for planning and configuring both your POC test environment and production environment.
POC Test Environment
- Request a POC test environment from RSA Sales or your partner.
- Follow the instructions in POC Quick Setup Guide.
The following steps guide you through getting started with the Cloud Authentication Service after you have placed a sales order.
- After your sales order is processed, RSA provisions your deployment in the US- or EMEA-based Microsoft Azure cloud.
- RSA sends an email to the contact email address for your company with instructions need to start using the product, including the Cloud Administration Console URL and your inital Super Admin credentials. Note that the email address was provided to RSA Sales or the RSA Partner that your company works with.
- Complete the planning process, including determining your deployment, using the Planning Guide and the Solution Architecture Workbook. You must sign in with an RSA Link account to access the workbook.
- Complete the setup checklist for your deployment:
Consider first setting up a test environment to confirm the deployment is working. Then set up your production environment. If you have selected a deployment with more than one identity router, first set up one identity router and confirm that the deployment is working. Then add additional identity routers.
|RSA SecurID Access Cloud Authentication Service Deployment ||This training course offers hands-on training on the deployment and configuration of Enterprise, and Premium Edition components of an RSA SecurID Access system.|
|RSA Link and spaces||These spaces include product documentation, downloads, and knowledgebase articles. You can also participate in discussions or ask questions to the RSA SecurID Access community. |
|RSA SecurID Access Product Documentation ||List of all product documentation for both RSA Authentication Manager and the Cloud Authentication Service.|
|RSA SecurID Access Release Notes||Describes new features for both the Cloud Authentication Service and RSA Authentication Manager, including known and fixed issues.|
|Follow this space to easily access maintenance and service notifications.|