Dear valued RSA Customer,
RSA is pleased to announce the general availability of the RSA Security Analytics Backup and Restore Script.
Backup and Restore scripts to back up and restore configuration data from the Security Analytics server and Security Analytics hosts for versions 10.6.2.0 and later. The backup and restore scripts are designed for general back up or restore purposes along with supporting RMAs and hardware refreshes.
Supported Hosts / Components:
- Security Analytics Server (may include Malware Analysis (colo), Incident Management, Health and Wellness, IPDB Extractor and Reporting Engine)
- Malware Analysis (standalone)
- Event Stream Analysis (including Context Hub and IM database) l Concentrator
- Log Decoder (including Local LogCollector and Warehouse Connector, if installed) l Log Hybrid
- Packet Decoder (including Warehouse Connector, if installed)
- Packet Hybrid
- Remote Log Collector (VLC)
- IPDB Extractor (Stand-Alone)
- Warehouse Connector (Stand-Alone)
Download the "RSA Configuration Backup and Restore Documentation and Scripts" from RSA Link:
"RSA Configuration Backup and Restore Documentation" from RSA Link (https://community.rsa.com/docs/DOC-75492).
"RSA Configuration Backup and Restore Scripts" zip file from RSA Link (https://community.rsa.com/docs/DOC-75493).
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA NetWitness Suite page on RSA Link.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.