|Applies To||RSA Product Set: RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle, RSA SecurID Access|
RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle: all
RSA SecurID Access: RSA Authentication Manager 8.x
|Issue||Identities for end users who authenticate with RSA SecurID tokens may only be stored in the RSA Authentication Manager local database.|
In order to monitor, review and manage such identities with RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle, a suitable collector is required to collect those identities and optionally, an Access Fulfillment Request (AFX) connector is required to manage those identities.
|Tasks||There is currently no out-of-the-box RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle collector or AFX connector available for the RSA Authentication Manager 8.x local database.|
However, there are a few options available to develop your own collector or connector using Authentication Manager's existing administration interfaces. For example:
- RSA Support can assist if you have any questions about RSA G&L collector or connector development.
- Advanced API Support is recommended for the Authentication Manager 8.x SDK.
- RSA Professional Services can be engaged to assist with collector and/or connector development. Contact RSA Sales to learn more and discuss your requirements.
- An RSA Partner may also be able to assist.
- The available collectors and connectors are listed on the Connector & Collector Application Guides page on RSA Link. Within the RSA G&L Administration Console, where collectors and connectors are configured (see the Collectors and AFX menus, respectively) you may also see all available options listed.
- AM allows you to store identities either in its local database alone or it can retrieve them from an external Microsoft Active Directory (AD) or LDAP identity sources. If you are using an external store, you can use the standard AD Connector and Collector and the LDAP Connector and LDAP Collector.
- Login to RSA Link and follow , to learn about new product features as they are announced.