- Logon to the RSA Security Analytics Server WebUI and remove the Windows Legacy Collector from the Hosts tab.
- Logon to the Windows Server as Administrator.
- Navigate to Control Panel | Programs | Uninstall a program.
- Verify the following circled packages are installed.
- Select each package in turn and click "Uninstall" to remove:
Security Anatlytics Legacy Windows Collector
- You may also remove the four Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable packages that are installed as part of the SA 10.6.3 Windows Legacy Collector installation, but you may wish to leave these packages if you have concerns about other dependencies.
- Reboot your Windows server after removing the Windows Legacy Collector components that are no longer necessary.