|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Product/Service Type: Archer Platform
RSA Version/Condition: 5.x, 6.x
Platform: RSA Link (community.rsa.com), RSA Download Central (download.rsasecurity.com)
|Resolution||Follow the instructions below to download the RSA Archer Platform full-installers from RSA Link and RSA Download Central.|
If you are unsure of any of the steps above or experience any issues, contact RSA Customer Support and quote this article number for further assistance.
- Log in to RSA Link at https://community.rsa.com.
- Paste the following URL into your browser: https://rsasecurity.subscribenet.com/control/rsai/order?orderID=Version%20Upgrade-RSAEMC&authContactId=97325417&authPartyId=31446533
NOTE: Google Chrome is the preferred browser.
- Enter your User ID and Password when prompted to re-authenticate.
NOTE: Your account must have access to RSA Download Central.
- Click on an active serial number.
- Select the 3 horizontal lines next to the product description list and click Product List from the drop down.
- Select the Current tab for the latest 6.x version release or the Archive tab for all other 5.x and 6.x releases.
|Notes||Click here for additional instructions on accessing RSA Archer Platform full-installers via RSA Link.|
Problems with downloading?
- You might see the following error message when using the Download Manager application: 'Download integrity is invalid...'. This can happen if your computer environment is behind an HTTP/1.0 proxy, or an HTTP/1.1 proxy that is heavily configured. Please update the compatibility settings in your browser, or consult with your local network administrator.
- There is a known compatibility issue when using the Download Manager with Internet Explorer 11. If you receive an 'HTTP 403 Forbidden' error, please switch to another browser and try again.