You use the Manage Event Source screen to perform the following tasks:
- Show Event Source Details
- Add attribute values to an event source
- Remove attribute values for an event source
To view the Manage Event Source screen for an event source:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Event Sources.
- Select the Manage tab.
- From the Event Sources pane, select an event source from the list and click + click + or .
This is an example of the New Event Source tab:
Procedures related to this tab are described in Create an Event Source and Edit Attributes.
The settings in the Manage Event Source tab are a combination of auto-populated and user-entered information. When an event source sends log information to Security Analytics, it is added to the list of event sources, and some basic information is auto-populated. At any time after that, users can add or edit details for other event source attributes.
This figure shows an example of the Identification, Properties, and Importance sections.
This figure shows an example of the Zone, Location, and Organization sections.
This table describes the event source attribute categories.