Before you begin
Before you assign a user alias, your Super Admin should have done the following:
- Included a restricted or unrestricted agent in your deployment.
- If you plan to configure a logon alias, the user must belong to a user group that has access to a restricted agent or has been enabled on an unrestricted agent.
- In the Security Console, go to the Home page.
- Use Quick Search to find the user.
- Select the user to which you want to assign an alias.
- Under User Profile, click Authentication Settings.
- Under Authentication Settings, select whether you want to allow users to use their own User IDs or an alias.
- Select the user group to which you want to assign the alias.
- In the User ID field, enter the User ID that you want to assign to the alias.
- In the Shell field, enter the shell that you want assigned to the alias.
- If your deployment uses RADIUS, from the RADIUS Profile drop-down menu, select the RADIUS profile to assign to the alias.
- Click Add.
- Click Save.
You are hereTable of Contents > User Dashboard > Assign a User Alias in the User Dashboard