You can view up to 50 restricted and unrestricted agents the selected user can access. For restricted agents, the user can authenticate within the designated access times. You can search these agents by hostname.
- In the Security Console, go to the Home page.
- Use Quick Search to find the user.
- Select the user whose recent authentication you want to view.
- Under Accessible Agents, the agents accessible to the user are listed.
- (Optional) Search for an agent by hostname.
Previous Topic:Require a User to Change a Password using the User Dashboard
You are hereTable of Contents > User Dashboard > View Accessible Agents in the User Dashboard