RSA is happy to announce the release of RSA Authentication Agent 7.3.3 for Microsoft Windows. This release adds:
- Support for multiple Remote Desktop applications
- The option to configure the RSA Credential Provider credential tile to use the standard Windows image for Windows 7 and Server 2008 as well as other product enhancements and fixes
- Bug fixes
For documentation, downloads, and more, visit the page on RSA Link.
RSA Authentication Manager is Now Part of RSA SecurID Access!
RSA SecurID Access enables new capabilities for existing RSA Authentication Manager Enterprise Edition customers with a minimum of a 100 user license, including:
- All new software tokens. Never manage or distribute token records again. Our new RSA SecurID Authenticate tokens are self-registered, automatically seeded, never expire, and support optional fingerprint verification instead of a traditional PIN.
- Secure and convenient authentication methods such as mobile-optimized push notification, fingerprint verification, Eyeprint ID, and standards-based FIDO tokens.
- Policy-driven secure access and single sign-on to the leading web and SaaS applications through SAML, reverse proxy or password vaulting. Add strong authentication to your custom and third-party applications using the new REST-based Authentication API and expanded RADIUS options.
The expanded features and services of RSA SecurID Access work with your existing RSA Authentication Manager solution and vice versa. Learn how to make the most of your RSA SecurID Access investment: https://www.rsa.com/en-us/products/rsa-securid-suite/rsa-securid-access.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.