This topic provides instructions on how to investigate from a Warehouse Analytics report. You can investigate from a Warehouse Analytics report by directly navigating to the Investigation module from the report. You can do the following to investigate from the report or details in the report:
- Use the Navigate option on the View Job view to investigate the job.
- Use the Investigate option to investigate the domain or activity.
Make sure that:
- You understand the components of the Warehouse Analytics view. For more information, see Warehouse Analytics View.
- You understand the components of the View All Jobs. For more information, see View All Jobs Panel.
Investigate a Warehouse Analytics Report
To investigate from a Warehouse Analytics report:
In the Security Analytics menu, click Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
In the Warehouse Analytics toolbar, click View All Jobs.
The View All Jobs tab is displayed.
From the Investigate column, click Navigate.
The Investigate a Service dialog box is displayed.
- Select the concentrator service.
- Select a data point on the navigate UI.
- Click Investigate to view it in the Investigation module.
You can change the chart type and visualization.