This topic provides instructions to define and schedule a job. To define a Warehouse Analytics job, you must first import the Warehouse Analytics model from the RSA Live and then schedule the job.
Make sure that you understand the following:
Deploying Warehouse Analytics Models from Live. For more information, see Deploy a Warehouse Analytics Model.
- The components of the Warehouse Analytics view. For more information, see Warehouse Analytics View.
- The components of the Job Definition view. For more information, see Job Definition View.
Add and Schedule a Job
To add and schedule a job:
In the Security Analytics menu, click Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
Click Warehouse Analytics.
The Warehouse Analytics view is displayed.
The Job definition tab is displayed.
- To execute the jobs as per the schedule, select Enable checkbox.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the job configuration.
From the Model field, click Browse to select a jar file to be imported.
Security Analytics provides a file system view.
Locate the jar file and click Open.
The file is added to the job definition view.
- From the Warehouse field, select the data source created in the Reporting Engine configuration page. (For example, Pivotal or MapR).
Do one of the following:
- For specific number of days, select the date range to run the query based on Past
- For a specific time frame, specify the From and To date from the calendar
In the Advanced Options field, do the following:
- In the Model Params field, enter the DS model or job parameters from the List Selection window. For more information on using a whitelist, see Use a Whitelist in a Warehouse Analytics Job
- In the HDFS Params field, enter the HDFS configuration parameters.
- In the MapReduce Params field, enter the Hadoop or MapR configuration parameters.
- In the SandBox JVM Params field, enter the JVM or "-D" system parameters for JVM executing DS model.
The Warehouse Analytics executes the job as scheduled and provides the configured outputs.
You can view the scheduled job on the Warehouse Analytics view.