This topic covers the tasks to create a stream.
To create a stream:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
- In the Services view, select the added Warehouse Connector service and > View > Config.
The Services Config view of Warehouse Connector is displayed.
- Click the Streams tab.
- On the Streams tab, click .
- In the Add Stream dialog, perform the following:
- In the Stream Name field, enter a name for the stream.
- In the Select Destination drop-down menu, select a destination from the list of destinations added to the Warehouse Connector.
- In the Select Source field, select sources from the list of sources displayed.
- In the Session ID column, enter the last session id.
If you provide any session id, the Warehouse Connector will start the aggregation from that session, whereas if this is left blank, the aggregation will start from the current session.
- Click Save.
Perform the following tasks:
Previous Topic:Step 7. Configure Streams
Next Topic:Edit a Stream
You are hereTable of Contents > Configure Warehouse Connector > Step 7. Configure Streams > Create a Stream