This topic tells you how to add certificates.
After completing this procedure, you will have added a certificate.
Return to Procedures
To add a certificate:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
- In the Services grid, select a Log Collector service.
- Click under Actions and select View > Config.
- Click the Settings tab.
- In the options panel, select Certificates.
- Click Browse and select a certificate (*.PEM) from your network.
- Click Save.
Previous Topic:Step 3. Configure Event Sources in Security Analytics
You are hereTable of Contents > Log Collection Configuration Guide > Procedures > Step 3. Configure Event Sources in Security Analytics > Add Certificates and Passwords