This topic describes the procedure to import a Security Analytics server certificate with its key and trusted Certificate Authority (CA) certificate required to enable Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) authentication.
Make sure that you have:
- Configured Active Directory to enable authentication for external groups. For more information, see Configure Active Directory.
- Mapped external groups to Security Analytics user roles. For more information, see Step 2. Map User Roles to External Groups.
- The Security Analytics server certificate with its private key. For more information, see Step 5. (Optional) Use Custom Server Certificate.
- The trusted CA certificates. This can be the root CA's or Intermediate CA's certificate up to root CA.
- The Security Analytics user certificate signed by one of the trusted CAs in the Security Analytics server.