|Applies To||RSA Product Set: RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle |
RSA Version/Condition: 7.0.2, 7.0.2 P01, 7.0.2 P01HF01
|Issue||The error occurs when either:|
- Saving a workflow that contains more than 25 nodes, or
- Switching between nodes in a workflow that has more than 25 nodes.
The following errors can be seen in the Server.log:
2017-06-08 08:16:33,975 ERROR [org.grails.web.errors.GrailsExceptionResolver] (default task-23) IOException occurred when processing
request: [PUT] /aveksaWFArchitect/processes/checkNodeSyntax/ UT000020: Connection terminated as request was larger than 128000. Stacktrace follows:: java.io.IOException: UT000020:
|Cause||The size of the workflow exceeds the default value. This is a known issue and is reported in engineering ticket ACM-75206. |
|Resolution||Engineering is working to put the workaround into a standard build. It is expected to be handled in a future patch.|
|Workaround||To fix this issue, the file called 'application.yml' inside the aveksaWFArchitect.ear needs to be modified and redeployed.|
- Download the aveksaWFArchitect.ear from /tmp/aveksa/staging directory or from the patch directory if you have installed 7.0.2 into a new directory. By using a new directory, the original ear will be left untouched (in effect, backed-up.)
$ cd /home/oracle
$ mkdir unpack
$ cp /home/oracle/Aveksa_7.0.2_P01HF01/aveksaWFArchitect.ear/aveksaWFArchitect.ear unpack
$ cd unpack
$ mkdir ear
$ cd ear
$ jar xvf ../aveksaWFArchitect.ear
$ mkdir war
$ cd war
$ jar xvf ../aveksaWFArchitect.war
$ vi WEB-INF/classes/application.yml
- Add the following content in the application.yml file, as shown in the screen shot below:
$ cd ..
$ jar cvf aveksaWFArchitect.war -C war .
$ rm -Rf war
$ cd ..
$ jar cvf aveksaWFArchitect.ear -C ear .
$ rm -Rf ear
- Deploy the new aveksaWFArchitecitect.ear:
$ /home/oracle/wildfly/bin/jboss-cli.sh -c --command="deploy /home/oracle/unpack/aveksaWFArchitect.ear --force"
- Restart ACM:
- Login and modify the workflow(s) which had the issue.
- You will see a syntax warning, which is the expected behavior. Click Yes.
- The workflow should save successfully.
|Notes||Please contact RSA support if you are still facing the issue after following the above steps.|