This topic describes the functions and features of the Configure Responses dialog for Incident Management, ECAT, and Live Connect data sources.
In the Context Hub Services Config view > Data Sources tab, you can configure the responses for Incident Management, ECAT, and Live Connect data sources.
Related procedures are available in the following topics:
- Configure Responses for Incident Management Source. See Configure Incident Management as a Data Source for Context Hub.
- Configure Responses for ECAT Data Source. See Configure RSA ECAT as a Data Source for Context Hub.
To access this dialog:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Services.
The services view is displayed.
- In the Services panel, select the Context Hub service and click > View > Config.
The Services Config view of Context Hub is displayed.
- Select the data source (Incident Management, ECAT, or Live Connect) for which you want to configure the responses and click in the Actions column.
Configure Incident Management Responses Dialog
The following table describes the features of Configure Incident Management Responses dialog.
Configure ECAT Responses Dialog
The types of responses for ECAT data source are Modules, Machines, and InstantIOCs. The following figure shows the Configure ECAT Responses dialog.
The following table describes the features of Configure ECAT Responses dialog.