The following are required to add a deployment:
- The ESA service must be configured on the host. See "Configure ESA" in the Event Stream Analysis (ESA) Configuration Guide.
- Rules must be in the Rule Library. See Add Rules to the Rule Library.
To add a deployment:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Alerts > Configure.
The Rules tab is displayed.
- In the options panel, next to Deployments, select > Add.
The Deployment view is displayed on the right.
- Type a name for the deployment. The naming convention is up to you.
For example, it could indicate the purpose or identify an owner.
- Press Enter.
The deployment is added.
Previous Topic:Required Procedures
Next Topic:Step 2. Add an ESA Service
You are hereTable of Contents > Deploy Rules to Run on ESA > Required Procedures > Step 1. Add a Deployment