This topic provides instructions on how you can view the execution history of a scheduled report. You can view the history of a scheduled report that is run. You can view the history based on the following criteria:
- Number of past schedules executed
- Start date and end date for the date range
You can view the details such as how many times the scheduled report was executed, the time of execution (seconds), execution state. You can also view the report generated on a full screen.
Make sure you have understood the components on the Execution History panel. For more information, see Execution History Panel.
Perform the following to view the execution history of a scheduled report:
- In the Security Analytics menu, click Administration > Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- Click Reports.
The Report view is displayed.
- In the Report List panel, do one of the following:
- Do one of the following:
- From the Get history by: field, select the type of history to be fetched. (For example, Past or Range (Specific))
- In the Count field, enter the number of executions to be displayed.
- Click Show History.
The execution history of the scheduled report is displayed.