This topic provides instructions on how to view a report.
Make sure that:
- You have understood the components of the Report view. For more information, see Report View.
- You have understood the components of the View a Report panel. For more information, see View a Report Panel.
Perform the following steps to view a report:
- In the Security Analytics menu, click Administration > Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- Click Reports.
The Report view is displayed.
- In the Report List panel, do one of the following:
- Select a scheduled report and click View.
One of the following is displayed:
- The selected report.
- The Sub reports panel for a scheduled report having 'Iterative' selected.
For each value in the configured list a report is displayed.
Perform the following tasks:
- You can print, save, email and view reports on full screen.
- You can select a date from the calendar to view a list of successfully run reports for the chosen date.
Previous Topic:View a List of All Reports
Next Topic:Schedule a Report
You are hereTable of Contents > Working with Reports in the Reporting Module > Define Report Groups and Reports > View a Report