The Scheduled Reports view allows you to create, view and manage scheduled reports. Associated procedures are provided in Schedule Reports andSet Access Control for a Report. You can:
- Enable or disable a scheduled report.
- Start or stop a scheduled report.
- Edit a scheduled report.
- Delete a scheduled report.
- Set access permissions for a report.
- View the execution history of a scheduled report.
To access this view:
In the Security Analytics menu, click Administration > Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
The Report view is displayed.
In the Report List panel, do one of the following:
The following figure shows the different panels in this view:
The View Scheduled Reports has the following features:
- Scheduled Reports toolbar
- Scheduled Reports List panel
Scheduled Reports Toolbar
The Scheduled Reports has options to add, modify and delete the scheduled report as well as options to enable or disable the selected run configuration.
Scheduled Reports List Panel
The Scheduled Reports List panel lists the scheduled reports in a tabular format. You can perform the following actions using the
The following table lists the columns in the Scheduled Reports List panel: