This topic provides instructions on how to edit a scheduled report.
Make sure that:
- You have understood the components of the Report view. For more information, see Report View.
- You have understood the components of the Schedule Report panel. For more information, see Schedule Report Panel.
Perform the following steps to edit a scheduled report from the Scheduled Reports List panel:
- In the Security Analytics menu, click Administration > Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- Click Reports.
The Report view is displayed.
- In the Report List panel, select a report and click > View Scheduled Reports.
The View Scheduled Reports tab is displayed.
In the Scheduled Reports List panel, do one of the following:
In the Schedule Report tab, do the following:
- In the Schedule Name field, modify the name for the schedule report configuration.
- To execute the reports as per the schedule, select the Enable checkbox.
From the Data Source field, select the database.
(Optional) From the Warehouse Resource Pool drop-down, select the pool or queue for the report.
- From the Run field, select the type of run schedule. (For example, Now or Hourly).
- Select the date range to run the query based on absolute duration or select the Use relative time duration checkbox to run the query based on relative duration.
- (Optional) In the Output Actions panel, do the following:
- Type the email address and subject.
- Edit the body of the message for the report.
- Select the format of the attachment.
- Type a value for the CSV and Multivalue delimiters.
(Optional) In the Other Options field, do the following:
- (Optional) To add a list in the Dynamic List panel, see Generate a List from the Scheduled Report section.
- (Optional) To choose another logo in the Logo panel, see Manage and Select a Report Logo section.
- Click Schedule.
The scheduled report executes as scheduled and provides the configured outputs.